Friday 19 November 2021

Interview with Lvndxnisdevd


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I want to be in a band, sucks sometimes being a loner. I struggled to find the means to pursue music full time and found myself again. College sucks I always wanted the real college experience.


Love Music: Anything you want to share with us about your music? 

I make it on my phone like I legit just finally got an audio interface and a microphone again.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your newest single 'Love'?

I really was digging the beat when I heart it, I have a remix coming out with Rapper Youry soon. We shall see.


Love Music: What's the reason behind choose this name for your single?

Because the beat when I bought it was originally called “I Want You” - I thought of changing the want to love and calling it “I Love You” didn’t seem to make much sense because I’m not sure who the word you would of been pertaining too. You know… ha.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

I wanted to get verified by the end on SoundCloud at the very least and I did by it in about 3 weeks. This year was brutal I’m grateful for everything I have in my life. I also am stoked about being on BillboardHipHop.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

I am my biggest fan and my biggest hater but I would really like to focus on making sure all my debts are paid and I am just comfortable and secure and finish up my business degree so I can finish what I started.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

A higher purpose.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

It’s the only thing I get satisfaction out of. Unfortunately, the creative curse runs in my family because my mother and my grandfather also perform and make music and have for years and years. I believe my grandmother on my father’s side was an opera singer when she was young and she loved it from what I gather. My step father has played the keys for I believe almost 60 years now.


Love Music: Your fav. Song?

I go through phases. Not sure if somehow maybe externally inclined to or naturally. Nevertheless, to answer the question right now I have been listening to a song called Dirt by Dream Drop on repeat.


Love Music: Are you active on social media?

Who isn’t? I have to manage literally - and I’m not exaggerating over 100+ different social media sites of all kinds and it is draining. Being fully independent and still relevant is not for the weak willed or weak of heart. People who make music always want people to just check them out but that’s not what it’s about. It’s about listening more than talking. Always learning what the culture has to offer and what you could learn to become better at what you do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment