Tuesday 25 January 2022

Interview with Freeman Bun£ Mays aka Krzyfr33


Q: What Genre of music would you label yourself?

I honestly don't know. It all started with my love for Metal & Rock bands that I grew up listening to. But I'll leave it to others to decide that question.


Q: What bands or Artists has inspired you the most?

Out of my giant list it would definitely be Marilyn Manson and Prince. The two are very different in Genre but are my most favorite Artists.


Q: What makes you strive for creating music other than your artist inspirations?

Myself and my whole life story. Being alone and feeling abandoned and wanting to be heard without begging to be heard.


Q: How did you begin making music?

Well that was way back in 2014. That's pretty much when my life began to fall apart. But at the same time I was rebuilding it without even knowing. I just started writing down lyrics and later on I'd find myself going further into it.


Q: If I was a major record label and offered you a major deal would you accept it or would you remain an independent artist?

I'd probably accept it. Not for the money but for the exposure and the team that comes with a major label. I just want to perform. Its my dream and what I'd love to do. 


Also check out my new single "Running Empty" Ft Caelee Carnage. The song hits music platforms February 6th. 


https://open.spotify.com/artist/5FWNlM3ARG2Kb7wGzUSlqZ




0 comments:

Post a Comment