Friday 18 November 2016

Interview with Pierce Alexander Lilholt - Like A Boss

Love Music recently interviewed a famous pianist Pierce Alexander Lilholt - Like A Boss

Check out the interview : 

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??

 I am a serial entrepreneur. My background is primarily in information technology and intellectual property. Before college, my formal education was primarily based in New Jersey. I did some time studying digital audio production and audio engineering at Drexel in Philadelphia before I went on to earn my BA in communications from Franklin College, Switzerland.

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, and your piano music , so we notice you’re starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

 I am flattered to know that I have something in common with so many people. I think my music is awesome, and apparently so many others think my music is awesome too!

Love Music : At what point did you decided to playing the piano?

 Pianos are tempting. Even people who don’t know anything about playing pianos still want to tinkle those ivories. I think people who have never played piano before are most drawn to hitting one of the white keys. For adventurers, it will be a comfort to know that if you ever feel like sneaking a few notes, all of the white keys on a piano are in the key of C. For those who don’t want to discriminate, all of the black keys on a piano are the notes of a five tone scale. If you only play the black keys, what your playing is bound to sound oriental or asian, or whatever is politically correct to call that sound these days. Hashtag black keys matter! If you have never made a piano make noise, I suggest giving it a try, because it is very easy. Unlike instruments which require practice just to make one note sound pleasant (like bowed or wind instruments). Playing piano is as easy as depressing a key. Piano can be very uplifting. I found it to be a fun and rewarding experience, and I continue to do so today. I love fun!

Love Music : What are you working on now and where do you feel your piano music is headed?

 I am preparing my YouTube channel for syndication on ​www.ULPTV.com​. I will be featuring my music as a video-radio channel on the ULP TV app. I also plan on reaching out to www.MusicianInternational.com​regarding increasing exposure for my superb music. Musician International is an internationally diversified network which caters to independent musicians from around the world. I believe the subdivision of Musician International known as the International Music Award Bureau may also take interest in my unique musical style. I plan on visiting ​www.MusicAwardBureau.com​ in order to submit my works.

Love Music : Is there someone who inspired you?


 I am very inspirational. I often enjoy playing the piano alone. I want to hear my music. My music inspires me. Experimentation inspires me. Musicians and music lovers alike inspire me. I am perpetually inspired. You would be hard pressed to find someone or something that doesn’t inspire me!

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as an pianist?


 All of my work is my best work. It is important not to focus on one particular piece of work and to look at the life of an artist as a whole. When you live your life as an artist, your life is the song. Everything you do is part of the masterpiece. Although some masterstrokes may seem more impressive than others, when everything you do is an art, attention to detail and adventure define a boldness that is shared by all artists. Being an artist is not about being different, it is about being aware.

Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

 At this moment in time, I would like to perform on the top of Mount Everest while breathing through an oxygen tank. Apparently, the air is very thin up there, and helicopters can’t even fly there. I would be curious what a piano would sound like while resonating through such thin air. Not to mention, playing piano on top of Mount Everest would be undeniably unforgettable.

Love Music : What are your future plans to playing the piano? Your vision for the coming years.

 In the years to come, I would like to play piano with other phenomenal musicians. I envision a marvelous video-radio channel on ULP TV, and I hope to collaborate with other musicians who maintain astonishing channels on ULP TV.. I hope to receive many awards from the International Music Award Bureau. Specifically, I hope to be the first artist to win awards from both the ​www.WestCoastMusicAward.com​ and ​www.EastCoastMusicAward.com​. I would love to win the Sound Wave Award as well!

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

 I play piano in my free time!

Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

 People can find my music on YouTube at ​www.youtube.com/piercealexanderlilholt​. I also like to share my music on Twitter at ​www.twitter.com/piercelilholt​. To stay on top of all of the best of Pierce Alexander Lilholt, ​www.PierceLilholt.com ​is the best place to go for the latest news and all of the FUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment