Sunday 13 March 2022

Interview with Nafeel Ahmed


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about your background, Ibiza club and how did the journey get started? 

Growing up, I always had an entrepreneurial spirit, and while I may have not known the exact definition back then but my personality always carried leadership and great social skills. I was a walking calendar, because as I recall now, memorizing people's birthdays & names came easily to me and making their day special was constantly one of my main highlights. I got into marketing when I was in high school. Keep in mind this was before the period Social Media took over. Imagine a world before Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter. I learned the old school way of marketing: passing out flyers, collecting emails, using AIM, MSN, AOL, Yahoo Messenger. I had a huge database of numbers and email that I used to promote my events for different clubs , lounges & Restaurant's back in 2010. I learned a lot over the years working for other successful business owners that motivated me to open my own place in 2016. That’s when Ibiza opened.


Love Music: What were the top mistakes you made starting Ibiza club and what did you learn from it?

I firmly believe that it’s not considered a mistake if you learn from it. One of the biggest mistakes I made in the beginning was not hiring the right staff and providing them with the right training. I learned having the right team will make or break your business.


Love Music: You are involved in a diverse range of companies and businesses. Would you advise aspiring entrepreneurs to commit to more than one business opportunity or stick with one and master that first and why?

I highly encourage aspiring entrepreneurs to definitely master one business before taking on other opportunities.


Love Music: What is one thing that you do daily to grow as an entrepreneur? 

I read daily self help books and listen to various podcast to feed my mind. 


Love Music: What's your best piece of advice for aspiring and new entrepreneurs?

Best piece of advice for aspiring & new entrepreneurs I can give is to take the risk & do work that you care about that will challenge you and help you grow.


Love Music: What is your favorite quote? 

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. - Thomas Edison




Love Music: What is your definition of success?

Success is peace of mind that is the direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.


Love Music: How do you personally overcome fear? 

I learn more about my fear then use my imagination in positive ways and practice mindfulness.


Love Music: What do you see happening in the future for yourself as well as your business and what do you hope to accomplish in the future?

I'm striving to become the best version of myself in all aspects of my life. I’m working really hard right now with my amazing partners to grow my business Ibiza atlanta and possibly open up more locations in the near future.


Love Music: How can readers get in touch with you? 

Readers can get in touch with me by following my social media.

Instagram @nafeelofficial & business @ibizanafeel 

Snapchat @nafeelofficial

Facebook Nafeel Ahmed

TikTok @nafeel.official




0 comments:

Post a Comment