Tuesday 14 June 2022

Interview with Savannah Rae


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I am from San Antonio, Texas and I started professionally pursuing music at the age of 12. My family started taking me to concerts at a young age and I fell in love watching people perform. I specifically remember going to an Evanescence concert and was completely enamored with Amy Lee, the lead singer. I told my mom that I wanted to do what she was doing and perform on stage. Thankfully, my parents took me very seriously when I said this and enrolled me into vocal and guitar lessons. I had my first full band performance at a place called Sam’s Burger Joint when I was 12 and the rest was history! I caught the music bug and haven’t looked back since.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels really awesome to know that my music and I have been gaining traction in the industry. It’s such a cut throat and crazy business that it can be exponentially hard to get your name out there. It seems like there’s a million other artists that want to do the same thing you’re doing! To know that people are starting to hear about me and we’re making big enough waves in the sphere is incredible and propels me to work even harder.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your new single?

My most recent single is called Little Soldier. This song is a sentimental military ballad paying homage to our armed forces and the struggles the people back home go through while their loved ones are away. I’ve been touring all around VFW’s, appearing on military podcasts and radio stations, and speaking to veterans and active duty military. The response has been overwhelming with how the song has touched so many people. I feel so blessed and humbled to be able to support the troops through music.



Love Music: Any upcoming project?

I have a lot of new songs just waiting to be released later on this year. I can’t wait for them all to be out and for me to continue to grow my catalog. I hope everybody can connect with these songs as much as I do. I also have a ton of shows and concerts coming up such as Country Fest in Wisconsin, and touring all around the southern states.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

I had the honor and privilege of opening up for Jason Aldean at the Texas State Fair! I had been going to the Texas State Fair ever since I was a little


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

What free time? Just kidding (Not really, haha). Any time I’m not working on something, I love just staying at home and relaxing! I like to cook, grill, watch netflix, work on diy projects, go fishing, or just take a drive listening to some music! My life is insanely busy so I try to just take it easy any time I have down time.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

All my social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok) is @thesavannahrae


My website is www.thesavannahrae.com


Thank you so much for following my journey!





0 comments:

Post a Comment