Monday 27 June 2016

Interview with Wolf Critton - A famous Singer/Songwriter

Love Music recently interviewed an famous Singer & Songwriter Wolf Critton, who is the artistic musician to Be heard! With various collaborations and interviews with all forms of media, Wolf Critton is reaching the ears of thousands, with His soulful sound of Rock & Blues.

Check out the interview :

Photo Credits: Joseph Mora Still & Motion Photography


Love Music : Let’s talk a bit about your work and what is the secret behind your success ?

 

Wolf Critton :

I'm Real, don't keep my feelings a secret and I mean what I sing. Oh and I have a Kick Ass Drummer.

Love Music : What are you working on now?
 

Wolf Critton :

Right now we are anticipating our TV Interviews "The Arts Interviews" along with "Music With Purpose" both are really AWESOME shows and were blessed to be apart of them!

Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

Wolf Critton : 

We're there's a crowd willing to listen.

Love Music : Please tell our readers about your show ?
 

Wolf Critton :

Well it's me My Luna Guitar, and Mike Colonna on drums. We're a small but effective band, that pours our hearts out every time we touch the stage.

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?
 

Wolf Critton :

Green Eyes, Terri Robinson, Jack White and life

Love Music : What hidden talents do you have?
 

Wolf Critton :

I can eat 1000 pancakes before i need a glass of milk.

Love Music : Where would you most like to perform?
 

Wolf Critton :

Well the place I wanna perform most, I am performing at in September at the Historic Ritz Theater.

Love Music : Do you set goals for yourself and how do you do that?
 

Wolf Critton :

I don't actually, I believe in here and now.

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a musician?
 

Wolf Critton :

Inspiration comes from life, my best work comes out when I'm angry.

Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician as a career?
 

Wolf Critton :

Don't be discouraged by the word no, keep screaming until someone hears you.

Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?
 


Wolf Critton : 

www.wolfcritton.com


Social:

 

Photo Credits: Joseph Mora Still & Motion Photography
On Twitter :

@wolfcritt


On Instagram :

wolfcritton1


On Facebook:

Wolf Critton


On YouTube :

Wolf Critton

 On Reverbnation :

Wolf Critton


 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment