Saturday 19 February 2022

Interview with Trak Picasso - Producer/Artist/Engineer


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I'm a Producer/Artist/Engineer I'm self taught with all of my skill. Music has been my life it makes me feel at home when I'm creating music Pre or Post production. I help running a indie record label!


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Feels great to start being look at as a legitment label! I'm just gonna keep working at being a better creator.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your latest release?

My first debut EP "Art Gallery" OUT!! 2/22/22 with my first single "Thousand Words"

This EP is a gallery to my music I wanted to do something different a release it like a art exbit!



Love Music: Any upcoming project?

Yes! Working on about 5 projects 1 I'm writing & 4 I'm producing.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

I've got to Co Produce or colab with Chopsquad DJ, NicoNiceWitIt, NickNashBeats and more.

I'm still waiting to hear back stuff like this take some time.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

I always wanted to get into real estate or owning a chain of brick and mortar business!


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

Because I expect everyone elses best around me.

I try push everyone around to new level and love when they do the same for me!


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

It started as a hobby I just love to make beats never really imagine anyone rapping on them not even me!

But I guess look at me now!


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I love to play basketball when I can! Or watching sports I love sports!


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

You can Go to www.fibonnaccimusic.com and tap in to all the newest music dropping Fibonnacci Music.





0 comments:

Post a Comment