Wednesday 20 April 2022

Interview with YaYa El Gitano


Love Music: Describe your music in one word?

Unique.


Love Music: Why do you choose this profession?

Its something that has been calling me since i was born. This makes me happy.


Love Music: Great, what motivates you to do your best work as a singer?

Freedom. The freedom to do my music the way I want and when i want it.


Love Music: Can you please tell us something about your upcoming release?

Well my next release is called Bourbon its a hip hop beat and its a mix of Spanish and English language the beat was made by: Jxyniezzz



Love Music: Who's your fav. musician and why?

I have a lot of favorites but right now I'm hooked with Masego.


Love Music: Nice, which tune you mostly use in your music?

I love fusions, I mix sounds I am not into one genre.


Love Music: Awesome, Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I work with my cbd products ElGitanoCBD or just go out with my girl to eat and have a great time together.


Love Music: Do you want to become an elite musician?

I wanna make an impact in people of color. I want to change people perception of afro latino men and how we present ourselves. I want the young Afro latinos to feel proud of their heritage and African descendant.


Love Music: Your own favorite Single?

Right Now is Do You Mind but it hasn’t been released yet.


Love Music: How can people find updates about your music?

Well they could follow me on IG as @YaYaElGitano and could also follow me on TikTok under the same name and in https://linktr.ee/Yayaelgitano



0 comments:

Post a Comment