Friday 29 April 2022

Interview with Carli Longoni



Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, singing & acting passion etc. ?

I am from a small city in the north of Argentina called Chaco. I been taking ballet and music classes as a child and acting classes for a few years before coming to the sates.

 

Q: We been hearing a lot about you so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels really good. who doesn't like attention, right? it makes me happy that the people is enjoying what I am creating with love for them.

 

Q: Great, what motivates you to do your best work as a singer?

All the beautiful voices in the music world motivate me to learn more about my instrument (voice) and be better every day.

 

Q: Can you please tell us more about your new Single “U”?

"U" It's my first baby, the very first song I produce and the one that makes me discover that I am actually capable and good producing music.

 

 

 

Q: As an actress & dancer, what has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

The fact of having the opportunity to be on stage and see those people supporting you I feel that it's the greatest achievement that an artist can dream of

 

Q: Nice Any upcoming project?

Yes, I am working on an EP that is a mix between jazz and afro beat.

 

Q: Awesome, Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

In my free time I enjoy my hours making more music , events with my friends , beach , ride roller skates and skateboard , workout, even if I don't have time I always try to make time for my workout.

 

Q: Why do you want to become an elite musician?

For myself , because is something I truly love, its a big challenge for me and for the love and appreciation of the listeners.

 

Q: How can people find you and follow you online?

They can find me by @carlilongonimusic in all my social media.

 

https://music.apple.com/us/album/u-single/1617444279

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment