Sunday 2 January 2022

Interview with Simon Val


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I am a freshman in high school, and I've been singing since before I could talk. I started in musical theater at the age of 8, and from there my love of singing, especially of musical theater, grew. A few years ago, I sang on Broadway, which was my dream for the longest time. Other than musical theater, I love pop, rock, and even opera.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

I am still very far from being famous, but it's a lot of fun to have my friends play my songs from Spotify when we are in public. I do however hope to reach more people with my music.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your latest release?

My latest release is a pop ballad called My Heart Texts You (https://open.spotify.com/track/2SSAwNRusO3RIc7V2GFMgz?si=2a97da44d7af43d8). I really enjoyed singing it because it sort of blends the pop side of my voice with the musical theatre side of my voice. I'm about to release a new pop single called "Young Love".


Love Music: Any upcoming acting project?

I'm auditioning for a lot of films right now, so keeping my fingers crossed.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

I was lucky enough to perform in on a Broadway stage inside the famous Gershwin Theater a couple of years ago. It was a fantastic experience for me to be on the same stage where "Wicked" plays every night.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next as a film actor?

I believe that nobody can become a big actor overnight. It takes hard work, lots of patience, training, and luck. I've been working really hard on my craft this year, and I hope I've got what it takes.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work as a Singer?

I love singing so much. I love stretching my voice to its limits and beyond. I believe that as a singer I must always deliver the absolute best performance, and I hope my singing brings joy to my audience all over the world.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

It started as a hobby but I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a career.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

What free time? Haha. I'm a freshman in high school, so I spend a lot of time doing school. I'm an actor, so I have lots of auditions, and I film 1-2 films every month. I work on my music and have vocal coaching. I'm also a nationally ranked fencer. I train every day, and I go to competitions at east once a month.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

My website is about to go live. It's www.simonvalofficial.com I'm also active on my Instagram: @SimonValOfficial and on Spotify where I'm releasing new music all the time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment