Friday 25 March 2022

Interview with Hollywood da Chef



Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, passion etc. ??

My name Hollywood da Chef from Gainesville Florida and currently u attend Santa Fe Community College for Business and entrepreneurship and have one year before I graduate and my passion is me becoming a perfectionist at all things.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about 'Teamchef Entertainment'?

TEAMCHEF Entertainment is a my record label I started and established February 2018 and as of now I’m just a solo artist with me and my manager.


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

Upcoming project is due on Easter 2022 and it’s a mixtape “Kitchen God Part 2 Da Revolutions.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far?

So far my greatest achievements have been me becoming head of my own company and I started my own clothing line.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

My goal is to become so successful I can change my life and around and help others who may have or had my same struggles to become successful and open up doors for those with talent but can’t seem to get on track because of lack of necessity’s.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work as an artist?

My kids and my mom motivates me, because I'm showing them that even through hard times we still can make it out and be successful and my mom because I wanna give back to her for taken losses or setbacks so I can make it.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

I chose this industry as a hobby and a career, a hobby because, it can help me keep out of trouble and plus it’s and outlet to speak my mind and career because, I have something to offer to the world and I can bring back what’s been missing.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

On my free time I like to spend time with my kids and family, do some traveling, some shopping, leaning new things, and coming up with new ideas.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

By Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, just Google Hollywood da Chef


team-chef-entertainment.square.site




0 comments:

Post a Comment