Thursday 27 August 2020

Interview with Todd Barrow | The Texas singer-songwriter

Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I grew up in a musical family. There was always a record playing in the house. At a very young age I began piano lessons and performing vocally in front of audiences.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you & your music, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Things are really starting to take off around my country music. It feels good to reach a new level of success each day!


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your new country song?

My new release, "Girl Like You" is about finding love during COVID-19. Uptempo fun country song you can sing along too.


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

I just finished writing a new song and preparing to head to the studio in a few weeks. Fans will love it!

Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

I've had many accomplishments but the biggest one by far was hanging back stage with Charlie Daniels. Then meeting his band and he told me he knew about me in the music industry. I miss him!


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next as singer-songwriter?

I'd like to win more songwriting contest. I want my songs to be remembered for a long time!


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work as a country Artist?

Staying ahead of the game is a challenge. What keeps me motivated is the incredible response from listeners/fans around the world.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Both. I enjoy making music as a hobby but take it very seriously to be the best in the industry. I also enjoy working in a Children hospital in Texas helping families pull through.


Love Music: Your fav. Music Artist?

My favorite artist is a hard question. I have so many musical influences but I'd have to say George Strait!


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I like to get out in nature. Exercise is important to me. It helps stay healthy and clear my head. Netflix is something I look to do binge watching.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

You can find me on many social media platforms. 

http://www.ToddBarrowMusic.com 

twitter.com/ToddBarrowMusic 

instagram.com/ToddBarrowMusic1 

facebook.com/ToddBarrowMusic 

youtube.com/c/ToddBarrow




0 comments:

Post a Comment