Monday 21 February 2022

Interview with Nathaniel Anderson-Woods aka Chief Nate


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I'm 31 yr old paper chaser out of Lake Charles,LA. I've been in and out of Louisiana for half my life. Attented school as much as could while getting arrested, so I decided to speed my education up with job corps. I accomplished a GED and cooking degree, also other trades I took up uncompleted.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

I love music and I love making music for people I can reach out and relate to. My job is to make my people proud.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your latest release?

Culinary art came from a trade/profession I take up and love dearly. Anyone that knows me vouches on my cooking and my music. And in a lot of my songs you will hear me speaking on that.


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

I'm always working, I've actually have another single called Can't Sleep. I'm thinking of laying on the world shortly.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

For me I've enjoyed working with the artists and the label I'm in right now. I see big things for us and I know the feelings is mutual.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

Being able to stay consistent and to letting the world know. I'm here to reach them.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

My children, my fans, and my family.. Knowing I can do anything I put my to.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Always a hobby. Its a lot of ways to get money and I chose all of them.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

When I don't have my kids you know I'm really not a attention person so I keep home and stay out the way.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

We're on all platforms with music that won't stop of all choices.




0 comments:

Post a Comment