Friday 16 September 2016

Interview with Andy Vargas - A Multi Talented Artist


 Love Music recently interviewed the famous Santana Front Vocalist Andy Vargas, who is also a multi-talented Artist , best producer and DJ CEO. As a Multi Talented Artist, he has been able to touch and gain thousands of fans from all around the world.

Check out the interview :



Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??
 

Andy Vargas :

I was born in Watsonville, CA into a musical family. I graduated high school and moved to Los Angeles to pursue a music career. Not to long after, I inked a recording deal with RCA records.

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you and your work from plenty people we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

Andy Vargas :

I am grateful daily. This is what I love to do. Music, interacting with people, business, the arts.. Life couldn't be better.

Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

Andy Vargas :

I would have to say or own Lollapalooza festival.

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a Singer & Songwriter ?
 

Andy Vargas :

My faith and relationships with people motivates me to do my best work ever.

Love Music : In past, you were chosen as a new vocalist of the Grammy award winning rock band Santana, and now you are a famous prolific DJ, song writer, and producer, crafting your own music style.. what is the secret behind your success & popularity ?
 

Andy Vargas :

There is no secret. Every day I work hard on either music and performances for Santana or on my solo music career. There's not a day that goes by for me that I am not pushing forward.. I do get time to relax around the busy schedule, I just make the time..

Love Music : At what point did you decided to become a vocalist ?
 

Andy Vargas :

It seemed almost natural to me to be a vocalist.. I spend time on music production and DJ'ing because i love it but singing is just what I know how to do.

Love Music : What are you working on now and where do you feel your music is headed? 

Andy Vargas :

I am working on my next single while my first single "The Beat" gains traction. We are releasing the video Oct 1st and that's exciting. My music is hopefully going to take me around the world. The more people get to know who I am and what I'm up to the more they can help spread the word.


Love Music : What are your future plans to singing & songwriting ? Your vision for the coming years.
 

Andy Vargas :

My plans are to release a few more singles from this record then release the full record next year and push it in markets here in US and around the world. I am always creating so I will be boiling up new music for the next album but were barely getting started on the first one now.. ;) Lol.

Love Music : How's your feelings when you launched The Andy Vargas Foundation ?
 

Andy Vargas : 

I felt super proud!!!

I am super excited to focus my efforts to help and inspire children through my new foundation.. We are able to help kids directly in areas they need with organized help..

At the moment we are sponsoring kids and giving them a real time work experience in the business of music entertainment and film.

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?
 

Andy Vargas :

I like to go to the beach and hang out. Swim, surf, lay and read.. I love to work out in the gym daily.. (That's a big medicine of mine!!) :)  Also, I make sure to spend time with my family. To me family and health is always first.

www.andyvargas.com

On Twitter : 

www.twitter.com/AndyVargasMusic

 On Facebook :  

www.facebook.com/AndyVargasOfficial/

 

1 comment: