Saturday 13 March 2021

Interview with Karron “Ron Guapo”


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, your passion etc. ??

Well, I am a 13 yo from the Southside of Chicago. I am a 8th grade student at a charter school. I attended catholic school as well. I liked my catholic school but it limited me from being myself. My passion is my music and dancing. Those things are my outlets to negative things in my life. Like I’ve been bullied in the past and targeted in school. I rap about things I hear or other people’s experiences that’s been shared with me.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

I am a child, literally. So it feels good to hear myself being played on popular platforms. The first time I heard myself, I cried! Tears of joy. I know that I’m a great person. God has blessed me to be heard. That feels awesome!


Love Music: Is that true, you creates music by ear, free style?

YES, I have always had a musical gift since around age 5. I am a different kind of kid. I was hyper active, loved dancing. I tried to find ways to put my energy in a great place, that’s my music.


Love Music: Your influences?

A few of my influences are my home town boys, Lil. Dirk, Chance, POP Smoke, Nipsey Hussle, Juice WRLD, My uncles: Mikey and God’s Gift, my cousins and other local rappers “Law Man Dia, RIP Derion’s Albert, and EBK BAMM.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far?

Getting my music heard on Apple Music and the various platforms. Also the fact people can purchase my single.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

I want to achieve growing a fan base and booking performances.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work as a rapper?

My real life experiences and making my family proud. I want to be able to give back to my community.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

It started out as a hobby & outlet for my feelings. But now I’m invested and I would love it to become a career.


Love Music: Your fav. media Quote?

“Get rich or die tryin.” – 50 Cent


Love Music: Are you active on social media?

Yes, I’m on YouTube, Instagram & other sites. Follow me at my artist page @Ron_Guapo07

I'm listening to @pulseradio961 on @TuneIn

#NowPlaying http://tun.in/seUs3




4 comments:

  1. Great Job Karron! Xo �� ��
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV

    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very insightful interview with positive answers. Wishing this young man luck on his journey through the music industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete