Saturday 12 March 2022

Interview with Yaya | Talented Producer & Recording Artist


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

My passion for music came at an early age, my father was a percussionist, my mother a musician , I grew up in an artistic environment. I started dancing in school and then professionally with hip-hop, and the reggaeton scene in PR. I grew up in Atlanta and Puerto Rico; I am a dancer, a composer and a producer.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels great, music brings me joy and that is what I want to transmit with it. I want the listeners to feel the joy and lift their spirits.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your latest release?

Cafecito is a song inspired by my current relationship; she is a coffee lover and a Cafecito is something we enjoy every morning. When she is away from home I realize that it is more than just coffee. We share that time every morning, talking about life, us, laughing and having a good time.



Love Music: Any upcoming project?

Of course, my next single will be Sweet Mango, almost ready for release. Stay tuned to my SM for the release date.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far?

Dancing professionally back in the days in PR, and now being able to release my first single as an independent artist.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

One of my passions is Medical Marijuana; I create EL Gitano Honey CBD to help people with medical needs, specially kids and athletes injury recovery and performance.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

I am my own motivation. This journey has taught me that we have all we need within.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Music is my way of expression; you can say it is both.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I enjoy inline skating, swimming and spending time with my girl.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

We are on all Platforms, below are the links:


music.apple.com/us/album/cafecito-feat-3ush-single/1612391488


open.spotify.com/album/1XA6Asa8SOqG0tuk7kM5Fa?si=YE9U3bUVQZCR7Wj393ymYA


www.instagram.com/p/CaqVOfeJYim/?utm_medium=share_sheet



0 comments:

Post a Comment