Thursday 27 October 2016

Interview with MinikeGirl - A Famous Singer/Songwriter

 Love Music recently interviewed MinikeGirl, who says : “I have always created music because I love music. Music is a big part of my life and music helps me to get all my feelings out. I am a singer/songwriter. ”

Check out the interview : 


Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??
 

MinikeGirl : I am MinikeGirl and I am a singer/songwriter. I was born in Sri Lanka but I live in Sweden. My biggest education is the education of my life. I have been through a lot in my life and the music became early my place to feel safe in. My free zone. I was so wild when I was young and I didn ´t really know who I was or who I wanted to be. But today I am a proud mother to my son the most lovely child. I know that I am going to do much more songs in the future. I am so happy that I found something that I can feel so much passion for.

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, and your music , so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

MinikeGirl : That makes me very happy. I love to be a singer/songwriter. It feels so nice that people love what I do and that I can share it with so many. I feel strong in the music its where I belong.

Love Music : At what point did you decided to become a singer ?
 

MinikeGirl : I think it was when I was 5 years old singing and playing at the piano in my childhood home. I decided that one day I will get all my feelings out through my music. It has always been a part of my life.

Love Music : What are you working on now and where do you feel your music is headed?
 

MinikeGirl : I work right now with many song and there are a couple of them on the way. So I am looking forward to what the future will bring.

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?
 

MinikeGirl : I like so many music genres and artists all around the world. So I get inspiration from so many people. My first big inspiration in music was when I saw the musical Cats in London. That was so amazing. The music and the dancing cats blessed my soul.

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a Singer & Songwriter ?
 

MinikeGirl : I love to create music and the motivation lives in my blood. I try to challenge myself everyday . I  only compare with myself and I am the queen of my castle.

Love Music :  If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

MinikeGirl : I want to empower people to be happy and feel satisfied with who they are. Wherever they live in the word and wherever they are in there minds.

Love Music : What are your future plans to singing ? Your vision for the coming years.
 

MinikeGirl : To sing and create music as I do today. I am so blessed in life today and I will continue like this for the coming years.

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?
 

MinikeGirl : I do music and listen to music. Exercise and sleeping. Cleaning my home and eating healthy food.

Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?
 

MinikeGirl :  They can read and follow me on my blog 

www.minikegirlmusic.com

Follow me on my facebook :

facebook.com/minikegirl 

Listen to my music on Spotify :

open.spotify.com/album/7r25KinQBK8gVu2MsKyMzb

  
open.spotify.com/album/5XqT7gV4zc7E2PDqMlKOSS
 


open.spotify.com/album/6KS5E2z782Kis86jtv6k1E
 


open.spotify.com/album/53MlBTxKnTYZdvrPgD7C73
 


open.spotify.com/album/25sPlyJnQxivJa03yjqV4w

0 comments:

Post a Comment