Saturday 22 October 2016

A Quick Catch-Up with Nigel Perkins - A Versatile Artist


 Love Music recently interviewed the famous multi talented artist Nigel Perkins, who is a student of Atlanta music scene pioneers Monyea Crawford and Richard Rollie of LoveChild Productions.

Check out the interview :






Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc.?

Nigel Perkins :


I was from Atlanta, GA and I’m a Soul/R&B singing. I attended Harper Archer High school, I spend a lot of time singing at church and singing in R&B clubs on the Westside of Atlanta.

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, as a student of Atlanta music scene pioneers Monyea Crawford and Richard Rollie of LoveChild Productions, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Nigel Perkins :


It feels great, absolutely wonderful to finally have my hard work recognized.

Love Music : At what point did you decided to become an R&B artist?

Nigel Perkins :


I knew early on in life while on the block singing with the fellow’s this was definitely something I wanted to do.

Love Music : What are you working on now and where do you feel your music is headed?

Nigel Perkins :


I have a new single “That Girl” that I just released and I am currently working on a full album. I feel this one is more love based, real relationship issues and overall unique and with a little something to dance to.

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?

Nigel Perkins :


I would definitely have to say my musical inspires are Anthony Hamilton, Johnny Gill and James Brown.

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a Recording artist.?

Nigel Perkins :


I am most motivated by my family and my passion I have for music it’s self.

Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

Nigel Perkins :


I would love to perform in Paris because it’s the city of love and my music is all about love.

Love Music : What are your future plans to singing? Your vision for the coming years.

Nigel Perkins :


I have set a goal to top the charts and be able to give someone else inspiration to live out their dreams and to be the biggest star I can be, the sky is the limit.

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Nigel Perkins :


I read a lot and hangout with my family they keeps me grounded.

Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

Nigel Perkins :


Website: nigelperkinsmusic.com
 
Facebook: @nigelperkinsmusic

Twitter: @ni_gelmusic

Instagram:  @nigelperkins_iam

Youtube: Nigel Perkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment