Saturday 11 December 2021

Interview with Promise - 20 years old Slovenian Phonk Producer


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I'm Til, better known as Promise and I'm 20 years old Slovenian producer. Music was my passion since forever and my goal is to change music industry like no one did before.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels amazing because since I started making music I can see now what impact does my work have on people.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your own genre called Glitch Phonk?

Well I always wanted to do something unique and different, something that It didn't really exist and could call my own but I wanted to stay at my roots and that is Phonk. I wanted Glitch Phonk to sound refreshing so I started to analyze other people more and started to experiment more with my knowledge.


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

I'm releasing my new song titled Narcissist behaviour and it will be out on 27th of December 2021.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

My biggest achievement so far is my brand called Oath To The Devil but there are many more steps to climb.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

What I want is to make Glitch Phonk bigger on worldwide scale and show people that they don't need to be afraid to try something new.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work as a phonk producer?

One of my biggest motivations are ofcourse my day one fans who saw me through light and dark, what also drives me is to leave a mark on a world with my work.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

At first it started as a hobby to kill time but as I got older it became a passion and now I push hard for it to become my career.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

When I'm free try to spend most of my time with my better half and give her the attention and love that she deserves, but when she is busy I usually pass my time with Guild Wars 2. Sometimes when I want to take a break from music I make new designs or I study other producers and they work so that I could get better and better at my craft.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

People can find me on Instagram @promiseisdead or @oathtothedevil and on Soundcloud @lofipromise





0 comments:

Post a Comment