Friday 28 July 2023

Interview with Baby Swerv


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

My name is Baby Swerv I’m a musician I can rap and sing also a songwriter. I have a huge passion for music it’s like my therapy I talk and vent to the microphone everytime I’m in the studio I have a lot of goals to achieve with this main one being signed to a label.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you and your Ep, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

it feels really good, but I have to remain humble and continue to work and perfect my craft more and find my voice.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your team SGR?

SGR is a team I created and it’s filled with producers, artists, graphic designers, athletes, etc. everything that can make a positive outcome for the team we all love music and we help each other grow together and help each other expand to new levels.


Love Music: Any upcoming single?

I have a single dropping October 14th called “souls untied” after this single I probably won’t release another project until next year in 2023.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

I have to say being able to go places and people say they heard of me before or they love my music I have alot of accomplishments but nothing that I find legendary yet but it’s most definitely coming !


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

I want to be able to reach the whole world with my music I want to be able to move people and motivate the youth that if I did it they can to !


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

Life obstacles everything I make music about is what I feel or what I have been through that’s why everything is so pure because everything I say is real.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

A career most definitely.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I work I always have to find a new trade of some sort and be bringing in money I love to learn new things and network with people.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

you can search up Baby_Swerv on Instagram I’ll pop up and just type in Baby Swerv on any platform and I’ll pop up.







0 comments:

Post a Comment