Sunday 31 July 2016

Interview with Celsius- A Famous Hip Hop Artist

Check out the interview :



Love Music : Let’s talk a bit about your work & What motivates you to do your best work as a Hip

Hop Artist ?

Celsius : 

Ok, I’ve released two projects in the last fives years, “Face The Music Vol.1”

Produced By Yp The Cultleader and “Bars & Motivation” Produced By Dizz which is my

most recent release since 2014. As of current, I’m pushing my single “Bet That” on

Youtube.

What motivates me to be at my best to create as an emcee is good and balanced

energy. High frequency keeps me driven to keep going.

Love Music : Tell us about your future projects?

Celsius :

  Well, I have six projects that ill be releasing throughout the next two years : “Bet

That” is a project fully produced by me. I wanted to show Hip Hop That I do more than

rhyming and Im dope at it. “Game Time” is the second project produced By Dizz and this

project is throwback style. My Third Project “Turn Up Music Syndrome” Produced By

Verb, is nothing short of pure high energy and dope music.

My Fourth Project “Power Forward” Produced By Chocolate Ty is about motivation to

achieve goals in the mist of the current times. My Fifth Project “The Gift Of Excellence” is

my pandoras box of style and creativity with a slew of dope emcees and upcoming

artists along with a stellar mix of producers. And my Sixth Project “Soul Medication” is a

more personal project to me. you get to know me more personally within the music and

I’m revealing myself more on the is album Produced By Bloezart of Knockdown Muzik.

So yeah, lol I know that’s a lot of work at once to try and juggle but, I’ve learned to

manage.

Love Music :  If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

Celsius :

  I would most likely perform in Amsterdam or Africa

Love Music :  What are your plans & hopes for the future ?

Celsius :

  My Plans for the future are to own a music group label and help communities with

creating programs that keep the youth off the streets. Too many dying in my city of

Sacramento, Ca

Love Music :  What attracted you to singing ?

Celsius :

  The love of what Hip Hop stood for in the beginning. And I’m still true to the culture of

the art fprm

Love Music :  What are you working on now?

Celsius :

  I am currently working on the “Bet That” and “Power Forward”

Love Music :  What hidden talents do you have?

Celsius :

  Making beats

Love Music :  What made you decide to become an Hip Hop Artist ?

Celsius :

  Creation of rhythm and poetry to paint pictures over beats and rap battling. Having a

voice to express emotion and speak knowledge

Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

Celsius :

  Soundcloud, Twitter, IG, SC: Celsius916


Fb: Celsius and Youtube: IDHTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment