Wednesday 29 June 2022

Interview with Micah Eddy


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I grew up around music. My parents were Christian evangelists when I was born, and they sang every week in whatever church we were in. My grandfather was also a country gospel singer. But I didn’t really get into the whole music thing until college. It was never really my cup of tea, you know? I wanted to do something that would make money.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

I was not at all expecting to see the numbers I’m seeing. It feels like a glitch. I’m sure there’s a mistake or something.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your latest release?

Well I wrote “Just One Of Those” a really long time ago. Probably a decade by now. I just wanted to capture a happy day. Nothing wrong with my life in that moment. I was used to writing sad stuff at that point in my life and I just wanted to say something happy. It was just one of those days. So, there you have it.


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

I’m working on a lot of projects, actually. My YouTube channel is kinda my digital home right now, so everything is going to stem from that. But yeah, I have another single I’m working on. It’s a love song. I think it’ll be really nice. It’s called “If.” At least I think that’s what I’ll call it.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

The career hasn’t exactly happened yet. My day job is in the music department at my church, but I’m definitely not in a full-time music career yet. Maybe some day. But till then, I’m happy making music whenever I’m able to. Of course if these streaming numbers go up, I may be forced to have a career.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

I think I’ll have to keep the specifics to myself. But I’ll say this much; I want to start building my legacy now, making the right content, creating the right music, leading the right team, and finding the right partners. I’m ready for the next level in life.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

God has given me some abilities, and I feel like they’re in me to glorify Him. And it’s a great thing to listen to something you made and actually enjoy it. I don’t always, but I’m getting closer. I think that motivates me too. I imagine what I can do, and my reality isn’t the same as my imagination. I want to keep chasing that imagination until it becomes my reality.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

It chose me, really. I’ve been surrounded by music my entire life. I didn’t seem to have much of a choice. My family always made it very clear that I was basically wasting my life whenever I expressed disinterest in music or singing on a stage. So eventually I gave in. It was clear to me that I had nothing else really to offer the world. So here I am, starting my journey.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I make YouTube videos. Or I watch YouTube videos. That’s basically it. Well I like to listen to audiobooks, watch cartoons, and put together jigsaw puzzles from time to time.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

I have a YouTube channel, a Facebook page, and an Instagram. All of them are “MicahEddyOfficial.” I’d recommend my YouTube channel. That would be https://www.youtube.com/c/MicahEddyOfficial




0 comments:

Post a Comment