Tuesday 8 November 2016

Interview with NatStar - A Multi Talented Artist

Love Music recently interviewed the famous multi talented artist NatStar, who is “music in the flesh.” An artist, producer, songwriter, and performer packaged into one man, Chris Stowe; who goes by his artist name “NatStar,” is a musical force to be reckoned with. Describing his sound as a mix of Hip Hop, R&B, Jazz, Soul and Gospel, he’s a triple threat as he sings, raps and produces for a diverse mix of genres. “What sets me apart from other artists would be my ability to actually excel in rapping, singing and producing. I consider myself to be equally talented in all three.”

Check out the interview :




Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??

NatStar : I go by the name NatStar, i’ve been rapping/singing/producing since I was 11 years old. I’m from Charlotte, NC as well..


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, and your album you has releasing as a mobile app , so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

NatStar : It feels really dope. Even more because people are really taking to the idea of an album as a mobile app really well so the love is always dope..


Love Music : What are you working on now and where do you feel your music is headed?

NatStar : as of now just touring and promoting ANATYMOUS. I feel like it’s headed in the right direction and people are starting to really take notice of what I have to offer..


Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?

NatStar : I would say Jay-Z, Kanye, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, and a few others but those are the main ones..


Love Music : At what point did you decided to make an album , releasing as a mobile app ??

NatStar : I had the idea about a year ago but kinda tabled it. Then when I set release times for my album I revisited the idea and found out it was possible with the technology available to me so I said hell, i’ll give it a try..


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work ?

NatStar : My love for music. I LOVE what I do so I give it my all..


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

NatStar : Play 2K17 lol, hit the gym every now and then, spend time with my family and travel :)


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?
 

NatStar :  officialnatstar.com and @natsocold on all social networks

(Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc)

0 comments:

Post a Comment