Friday 26 August 2016

Interview with Will Ready - A Multi Talented Artist

Love Music recently interviewed the famous R&B, Soul Singer Will Ready, who has been blessed with gifts of love, music, and motivation. As an Multi Talented Artist, he has been able to touch and gain thousands of fans from all around the world. Smooth RnB, Soul, the complete entertainer is the best way to describe Will Ready.

Check out the interview :



Love Music : Let’s talk a bit about your 20 years of experience in music field and what is the secret behind your success ?
 

Will Ready :

20 years, wow, it's been a long journey, some ups, some downs, wouldn't change it for the world, love what you do.

Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

Will Ready :

Europe, I love performing in Europe period, but if I had to pick one place, it would be Paris

Love Music : Please tell us your fans response on your last album “Seduction”?
 

Will Ready :

The response for Seduction was very good, it's still selling as we speak.

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?
 

Will Ready :

 My musical inspirations are, Keith Sweat, Charlie Wilson, R. Kelly, Luther Vandross, Frankie Beverly and Baby Face.





Love Music : Do you miss your Basket Ball talent ?
Will Ready :
  Yes I miss the days when I played basketball, I was in great shape and I had the love for it as I do for my music.

Love Music : Where would you most like to perform?

Will Ready :

I would most like to perform in Australia, I haven't been there yet and I here it's beautiful.

Love Music : Do you set goals for yourself and how do you do that?
 

Will Ready :

Yes I set goals for myself by writing down on paper things I want to accomplish, and then I make sure I do something everyday towards that goal.

Love Music : Please tell our readers about  your new release “The Girl 4 Me” ?
 

Will Ready :

The Girl 4 Me, is a hot dance track, produced by Grammy Producer, Mr. Jonz. I wanted something for the clubs, we put are heads together and came up with The Girl 4 Me. https://soundcloud.com/willready-1/the-girl-4-me-1

Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician as a career?
 

Will Ready :

For inspiring musicians, love it, live it, put in the work.

Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?
 

Will Ready :

You can find me online at www.willready.com


on Facebook :

@readymusicgroup


on YouTube :

Will Ready


on Instagram :

@willready


and Twitter :


@willready

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment