Wednesday 23 November 2016

Interview with Brose Royce - A Famous Rap Artist


What is your name and what city do you rep?
Brose Royce. I’m a Jersey native and Los Angeles resident

What is unique about you and your music?

A good mix of bars, melody and cadence is hard to find these days. It’s a cogent combo I delivery

What shaped your music?

Legendary rap influencers of course. But also my environment(s). I moved a lot growing up. I lived in nearly every major city in America. The different cultures, styles and types of music in each area played a part I’m sure

When did you realize you were going to make music professionally?
Around 15 or 16 years old

What type of music do you listen to?

Everything. If it sound good I like it

Who, to you, is the most undervalued music artist?

Meek Mill *lol*

 



How do you prepare for your performances?
2 joints and a prayer

What ignites your (song) writing flow?

A dope beat. Any adrenaline rush will get me amped to write ore record

What do you do when you don’t do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about?

Eat, travel, box, and take care of my family.

Success to you is…
A nice roof over my head, making sure the fam is well feed, and being able to reach the masses with my music. The rest will follow suit

What do you wish you were told when you first started rapping that you think would help anyone recently starting artists out?
Have a budget.

Any upcoming projects?
Politikkks (the album) drops November 29, 2016

Where do we find you music / music project?

iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play, Soundcloud, etc. Search Brose Royce ! 


Facebook.com/BroseRoyce
Instagram.com/broseroyce
Twitter.com/brosenotguilty 



0 comments:

Post a Comment