Sunday 25 June 2017

A Great Conversation with King Sko


Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself ?
 

My Rap Name Is KING SKO And My Real Name Is Corderius Mullins . I'm From Atlanta Georgia And Was Born At Grady Hospital And I Am 20 Years Old Right Now.

 

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

It Feels great. I feel like my hard work and dedication is finally starting to pay off and I'm grateful for everything!

 

Love Music : At what point did you decided to become an Rap Artist ?

I 've been Rapping since I was 13 and actually started selling my CDs In 8th Grade Going Into High School

 

Love Music : What are you working on now and where do you feel your music is headed?

I'm working on a new Mixtape called "Murder Music" I'm actually done with the tape, I'm just waiting for a perfect time to drop it because I feel like this one will be the big record breaking Mixtape I need.

 

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?

My musical inspirations are the legends of the game , like tupac, biggie, diddy, 50 cent, ludachris and all the others who made a mark in the rap game forever.



Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a Independent Artist ?

I'm motivated the most by knowing I have a family to take care of and that if everything goes threw for me in the music industry then I'll be able to take care of everything and prove something to them.


Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

I would love to perform overseas in London or in China. I've never been overseas but I would love to go.


Love Music : What are your future plans? Your vision for the coming years.

My future plans are to take over the Rap game completely. I feel like I have what it takes to step to the next level and to succeed through my obstacles.




Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

In my free time I just campaign my music and try to link up with as many people as I can and I try to network with everyone who wants to have a helping hand in my campaign.



 

Love Music : Are you active on social media? what’s the best way to follow you ?
 

yes I'm always on social media. You can find me on Instagram and Twitter @KingSko4Real and on SoundCloud and YouTube By searching : KING SKO 












0 comments:

Post a Comment