Thursday 13 December 2018

An interview with VSHALI SANAS

Love Music : Hello Vshali, where are you originally from and where are you located now? 

Hello, Thank you for the interview! I'm originaly from Mumbai (city of dreams!) and now located in Los Angeles.


Love Music : Tell us about being an original artist from the Los Angeles area. Pros and cons? 

Being an original artist in LA is like having my own distinct identity and being myself. People here are open to new music and appreciate it. It’s THE place for opportunities. At the same time, it's difficult to set your place firm on this land of numerous talented people. 


Love Music : Please tell us the last 5 albums you have purchased & the one album in your collection you could never part with & why? 

I usually listen to music on iTunes and Spotify. Few songs/artists I’m listening to currently: Sade, Alice Merton, Coke studio music, Pt. Bhimsen Joshi and Indian classical music/artists


Love Music : Do you enjoy the writing process? 

I love the writing process, its like pouring my heart out in a musical way!


Love Music : Touring plans for the New Year? 

I will be traveling back home (Mumbai) for a couple of music projects and for my football event-Goa Super Cup, I organize every year for the budding youth footballers.



Love Music : Please tell us about your upcoming gig at MOLLY MALONES in LA? 

I’m really excited to perform with the talented ladies at Molly Malones gig. It's always a pleasure to share the stage with new artists. Also, its the 1st gig of the NEW YEAR! It’s going to be a good kick start to my fabulous year! 


Love Music : We hear you have new music on the way! Anything you would like to share with us about the new project?

I have been working on these 2 projects since pretty long time now and they are really close to my heart. First one is about my passion other than music (football), yet in a musical way and the second one is about my real life experience with someone. Its going to be a good surprise to my amazing fans! (I hope so! :D )



Vshali Sanas two Singles will be out by the new year. Here's you can see the videos: 

youtube.com/channel/UC5bJFkgTXlJ6l7O_VQZIpyA





0 comments:

Post a Comment