Tuesday 21 May 2019

Interview with AseCard

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I'm a popular recording artist from Fairfield,Ca with a body of work that spands over a decade. I've collaborated with many artists locally, nationally and internationally. With a charisma, style and delivery that appeals to the masses, I create timeless music that we can all relate to. Music has been my life since a very young age and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.


Love Music : Can you please tell us more about your double album 'Comfort Zone' ?

Comfort Zone”. A year in the making, this album is a coming of age story detailing the highs and lows of a young man as he juggles relationships, parenting, business, and everyday life in America. Ase has a subtle but braggadocios style that draws the listener in, with infectious production, melodies & delivery making for a smooth listen. In short, AseCard is finding his comfort zone, a lane all of his own.


Love Music : Any upcoming project ? 

I'm in the works of my next one, but i haven't solidified a title yet. Along with that is a lot of multimedia projects. Stay tuned


Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ? 

I would say being signed to Young Black Brotha Records, the first label Mac Dre was on, back in the early 2000's. It opened a lot of doors for me and taught me important facts about the music industry to become a better artist, among other achievements that have been great triumphs.


Love Music : What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next? 

I want to be able to give back, feed my family for years to come. I want to leave a legacy of the principal that you should always be you and never give up. Music transends with the universe and i want to be apart of that to give back and leave a positive piece in this world.


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work ?

My kids definitely motivate me to do my best and be my best. My inspiration comes from the world and my experiences


Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

I chose this as a career. Its in me, not on me.


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I like to cook EVERYTHING, try new things, travel, soak in my environment and chill with the family


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

I make it easy for everyone. @AseCard everywhere online and on all your favorite platforms.



0 comments:

Post a Comment