Friday 26 July 2019

Interview with Djsakisp

Love Music : Please introduce yourself to the readers and how and when did you first get into music industry and what inspires you to do work as DJ/ music producer? 

Hello everybody, First of all I would like to thank you for this interview. My name is Sakis and I was introduced in music in the age of 8 by learning how to play guitar. Later I started djing because I liked the effect music have on people and the feeling you can create with the music. Later on music production was the next step for me.When I started with bootleg of famous tracks in order to add them in my DJ set then I started thinking by making my own tracks.


Love Music : Okay, How do you manage the time to deal with family and your work?

I try to have a balance my time between all this but the majority of the times music wins the biggest portion of my time


Love Music : Can you please tell us more about Legent records 10 compilation? 

We are celebrating our 10th year anniversary and we would like to make o compilation with new talented and well known producers in order to show to everyone the music legent records represent 


Love Music : Nice, what's your role in this compilation and which one your track included in it ? 

I am the A/R manager in legent records and I was assigned to do the compilation. My target is to choose tracks that represent the music style we release in legent records. Furthermore we would like to give the opportunity in new talented artists to be heard, also I have included one of my tracks in the compilation with totally summer vibe


Love Music : Awesome, Can you please tell us about your upcoming releases? 

My new track called “10 years” will be released through the compilation of legent records. Also I have a new track with mike newman which will be released by whore house records. Furthermore I am working on two new tracks and a new cooperation but I can not reveal more info for the time.



Love Music : Great, Who are your favorite Artists?

Fedde Le Grand


Love Music : What's your personal motto? 

Music is what l am everything else is what l do.


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I like cars and travels. I like to drive my car and listen music because it clams me down. And I travel in different places in order to see new places and new cultures from different countries and people.



Love Music : Cool, What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years. 

I am preparing 2 new tracks and a cooperation. I also continue in legent record where we expand and we are looking for a new AR manager, if you are interested send us an email. We are preparing a lot of new staffs in legent records so stay synced for more info. Furthermore, till the end of the year we are preparing some new releases  from new and old artists from the label.


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

They can find me in social media or can visit my website on internet.

Official website : https://www.djsakisp.com
Facebook : facebook.com/djsakispofficial
Instagram : instagram.com/djsakisp
Twitter : twitter.com/djsakisp
Soundcloud : soundcloud.com/djsakisp
Mixcloud : www.mixcloud.com/Djsakisp



0 comments:

Post a Comment