Monday 4 May 2020

Interview with Ina of KingQueen

Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, your passion etc. ??

I'm Ina of KingQueen. Lead singer of rock band KingQueen and I also release multi genre music as a solo artist which you can find under Ina of KingQueen.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Attention always feels good. It means I can reach more people with my art and hopefully help someone who's going through a rough time and needs some lifting up.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about "One Day"?

One Day is one of my more important songs. I usually don't have favorites. But it truly describes my feelings 100%. I'm not one to ever call myself a victim. I would never change anything bad that's ever happened to me. It's made me stronger, now don't mistake this for a thank you to the monsters treating me like sh*t. But it's an anthem to everyone who's been kicked at. It's an anthem saying "no matter what you did to me you didn't break my spirit".


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

Tons! About to release 3 singles with my rock band KingQueen. And a music video for our track "Roller Coaster". Also releasing a soccer anthem for the Swedish soccer team Helsingborgs IF. That will be a track I release solo.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

Can't choose. The journey is always exciting. The rehearsals, the big shows, the small shows. Touring. Performing local. Radio shows. Award shows. TV.. They all bring something different to the table and satisfies different feelings. Impossible to choose. 


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

My goal has always been to be in the moment and appreciate everything I have done and have so far. It's been something in the past I couldn't do. I would always plan the next move without enjoying where I was at. So this is where I am now. Happy in the moment. Life is longer this way and happiness doesn't come from constantly having a goal but appreciating what we can do today, in this very moment.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

Making people feel like they belong and that my art lifts them up. Just the connection with the audience. It's very special. 


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

I don't think I could ever look at this as a career or hobby. It's my drug. It’s part of me. It's just life of an artist. You do art, you are art.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Music haha... well I love working out! And spend time with my animals. Or doing something crafty. 


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

Instagram: @ina.kingqueen 





0 comments:

Post a Comment