Friday, 7 August 2026

Interview with Nukiknowws


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

My name is Nukiknowws, founder of NUWORLDBABY. I’m originally from Atlanta, Georgia, and I’ve also been influenced by my time in Florida. Before music, I was heavily involved in gaming and esports, which taught me discipline, competition, and how to build a community. Music became my way of telling my story and connecting with people who feel the same emotions I do.


Love Music: Your upcoming project?

My upcoming project is 3 Dead Roses. It’s a personal and cinematic project that blends melodic rap, storytelling, and real emotions. It represents growth, pain, ambition, and turning difficult experiences into something beautiful.


Love Music: Could you please let us know more about your upcoming project "3 Dead Roses"?

3 Dead Roses represents different chapters of my journey. It’s about surviving hardships, learning from losses, and continuing to grow. The project features NuEraBliss, with more surprises expected. I want listeners to feel the emotion behind every song.


Love Music: How do you stay creative and disciplined while balancing personal life and music?

I stay creative by staying connected to my experiences. Discipline comes from treating music like a mission, not just a hobby. I create consistently while balancing life and building the NUWORLDBABY vision.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far?

One of my biggest achievements has been watching NUWORLDBABY grow from an idea into a real movement and seeing my music connect with thousands of listeners worldwide.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next as a Founder of NUWORLDBABY?

My goal is to make NUWORLDBABY a globally recognized brand that expands beyond music into fashion, gaming, events, and opportunities for other creatives.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

What motivates me is growth and knowing that my music can make someone feel understood. I want people to hear my story and feel inspired to keep going.


Love Music: Did you choose music, as a career, or as a hobby?

Music started as a passion, but it became my purpose. I see it as both an art and a career because I want to create something that lasts.


Love Music: tell our readers something about NONCHALANT?

NONCHALANT represents confidence, self-belief, and moving differently. It’s about staying focused, staying authentic, and not needing approval from anyone else.


Love Music: Are you active on social media?

Yes, I’m active on social media. I enjoy connecting with supporters, sharing my journey, and keeping everyone updated on new music, NUWORLDBABY news, and upcoming projects.


https://youtu.be/XA57kgV0cYc?is=K_1K10Z8EEYENh3z





0 comments:

Post a Comment