Saturday 3 August 2019

Interview with Amon Martin-Preston Aka Zero The Kidd

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ?? 

Well I'm from Boynton beach Florida  representing the (561) if you don’t know where it is its an hour north of Miami I had sort of a normal background being raised by my grandparents in a two story house isn’t the worse way to live I'm a college student getting my music certification. Ever since I was 7 I knew I wanted to be in the music industry just watching how it affected people I knew it was my calling 


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel? 

It feels amazing I’ve been grinding everyday for what feels like eternity I'm happy that its paying off finally being recognized for my talent and hard work is always a blessing 


Love Music : Any upcoming release? 

Yes actually I have a single dropping on the 24th its called wave it will be my first song dropped across all major  platforms 


Love Music : How's your feeling when your first single was released? 

Nervous very nervous ,before I dropped my first single I probably had like 50 other songs already done but my confidence wasn’t up their one day I woke up and said you know what I'm not going to let anything stop me and I released my first song 


Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ? 

My most exciting achievement … Probably being asked to open for trill Sammy he is someone who is really recognized by a lot of people in the industry when I got the call saying that they want me to open for hi this September I was ins hock I was like wow I didn’t think they would ever pick me to preform anywhere near him but that was definitely one of my most exciting achievements 


Love Music : What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next? 

Probably start doing more shows I want my name to get out there so I really want to start doing shows 


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a rapper? 

My family whether it’s the good moments or the bad ones I always draw energy from my family and use it as fuel in my music 


Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby? 

Defiantly a career I don’t know what I would do without music this is what I was born to do for the rest of my life music will now and forever be my career


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time? 

I really don’t have much free time but when I do I spend it with the people that mean the most to me either my family or my team but mostly I sit and think of ways to improve my music 


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online? 

Well you can follow me on Instagram @zerothekidd or twitter @zerothekidd




0 comments:

Post a Comment