Friday 19 June 2020

Interview with Roy Egekwu

Love Music: Please introduce yourself to our readers

My name is Roy Egekwu a Gospel/inspirational music Artiste under Team God Entertainment. I reside in Nigeria, West Africa. I am outgoing, spontaneous, and totally sold out to reaching the world for Jesus via my music and lifestyle. My motto has always been "Jesus to the Nations" and music is the Vehicle.


Love Music: Tell us about your music and what motivates you.

My music is focused on drawing humanity to back to the loving arms of God. I believe that's what the world lacks today. We feel we are all alone in this world to fend for ourselves. But no, there is someone behind the scene who is longing to he in our everyday living. And my music is geared to revealing the love of the Father(God) to mankind


Love Music: What is your vision for your career?

I envision my music career will cause a revival in the church and also the world at large. My songs will give hope to a world that is filled with so many negativity.

I see myself doing great music collaborations with major music ministers in Africa and around the world.


Love Music: 10 years into the future where do you see yourself?

Anything you want to say to the readers, and any shutouts, and appreciation?

In 10 years, I will become a source of inspiration to so many young people around the world. And my songs will be sang around the world. I see myself championing a movement of young worshipers in Africa and the world that put Jesus at the center stage of everything. I will also be made a brand ambassador to major companies. I will want to tell everyone that No matter what we see around the world today.... Nothing takes God by surprise. Hook unto Him and you will never be dismayed. A big shout out to Team God Entertainment staff and Crew. To Mr Audrey, thank you for being a pillar for many. To all my fans and family out there.. I LOVE YOU ALL. And keep following me on all my social media platforms 
IG: officialroyegekwu




0 comments:

Post a Comment