Sunday 20 August 2017

Kool focus talks about culture

Love Music : How would you describe your own style?
Well I'm a very versatile artist & I don't cuss in my music. I'll say I got a old Chicago rap style mix with the new down south style. But I don't sound like no one.


Love Music : What are your fondest musical memories? In your house? In your neighborhood or town? Vacation?

I'll have to say the time performing in front of older ppl. Then signed our CD for them. That felt good.


Love Music : Can you please tell our readers more about OCC Records? 

OCC RECORDS stand for Only Come Correct. I started it with mostly family members. It's like 9 of them all together. We got 3 mixtape compilations. Now we all working on solo Projects. OCC bout to be the new old No Limit lol real talk.


Love Music : Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?
I have no artist I can say I admire. But I respect all artist that's putting in work, famous or not.


Love Music : When you were coming up which artist did you listen to for inspiration?

The artist I came up listening to. Was Bone Thugs, Do Or Die, DMX, No Limit, & Three 6 Mafia. They all was my inspiration. Still listen to them to this day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment