Sunday 14 January 2018

Interview with Modello (Hip Hop's Love Child)

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ?? 

I’ve been writing music since 7th grade being inspired by some of the greatest artist in the world. 2 Pac, JayZ, Lil Wayne, Fabolous and many others. Started performing on stage 9th grade year along side a friend who is also a talented artist as well. Music has just been my way of getting out of the world I’m from dealing with drugs and gang violence. I grew up in Englewood (Southside of Chicago) lost a lot of homies I grew up with. I’ve dealt with a lot of female situations lol, so most of my music is about women and love but I’m very versatile as well.

 

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel? 

Honestly idk, it feels kinda normal to me maybe it all hasn’t hit me yet. I’ve been seeing a lot of growth in my social media lately but I still feel like the same person I was 10yrs ago even though I’m not. What I can say is I love the fact that my closest friends don’t treat me differently, but I have encountered some strange activity from girls lol. Ive been focused on my music and perfecting myself everyday so maybe once I take a break I’ll see the big difference.

 

Love Music : Please tell us more about your single's "Freak’N You" & "Pin Up".? 

My Single Freak’N You came about when I linked up with DJ Speedy a very well known producer in the music industry. We got connected through Instagram and came up with that hit. Pin Up now that one is about my fetish for women like Marilyn Monroe and Betty Grable. I’ve always liked that blond hair Red lipstick look kinda like the glamour chick. That song became very very popular I honestly didn’t expect it to hit the numbers it did on YouTube.

 

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a versatile musical artist? 

My mom still working, Long as she has to get up and go to a job everyday I feel like my reason on this earth hasn’t took its toll yet. I feel like I have what it takes to be the best if not close to. My fear of failure is another reason that keeps me on the driver seat of my artistry.

 

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations? 

Fabolous, Jay Z, Lil Wayne, The Weeknd, Yo Gotti, 2 Pac, Kendrick Lamar, and a few others.

 

Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional Recording Artist / songwriter ? 

Invest in yourself perfect your craft and stay focused. So many people you may think is rooting for you is really shooting for you.

 

Love Music : What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years. 

That a secret lol, na but seriously this coming year I will have such a bigger buzz I’m only shooting for millions of streams and just being on a completely different level in life. I’m releasing an EP this spring which will have 6 songs Maybe a bonus track. But this year will Be life changing that’s for sure.

 

Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be? 

Paris, it’s known to be the city of love and of course my music is mostly about love so yeah lol that would be my choice.

 

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time? 

Work, I still have a regular job but I visit my mom try to spend time with my family as much as possible because my life is about to change soon. Spend time with my homies.

 

Love Music : So with your music being about love, what’s your relationship life like? 

I knew that was coming lol, I’m single at the moment I can’t say I’m looking cause I’m so focused but I mean we never know what can happen on the future.

 

Love Music : Are you active on social media? what’s the best way to follow you ? 

yes very active on social Media please follow me Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @OkModello





0 comments:

Post a Comment