Saturday 12 January 2019

Interview with Georgian Rap/Pop artist L.A.G

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education passion etc. ??

I was born in Los Angeles California, but raised in Waycross Georgia for a majority of my life, I spent some time in school studying music and writing, and that’s what kicked off my passion 


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Pretty weird to be honest, it’s strange having that be the first thing people talk about when they see you or being asked about it all the time. 


Love Music : Please tell us more about your new single ' To The Light '? 

Well, in the new year I wanted to bring a lot more attention to my music and what I was doing with it, so I made this song to show that point. I’m here, and not going anywhere, and the song is a statement of that. 

spotify.com/album/2qLpv65IxrSBt8FMKvHkti?si...

Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ? 

Definitely going on “The High Life” tour across the country. I was in so many cities and met so many people, I can’t wait to do it again! 


Love Music : What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next? 

DEFINITELY a major feature with someone. Ideally Childish Gambino or Smino. 


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a Rap/pop artist ?

The knowledge that my music can reach people. It can change minds, influence opinions. It has the power to help and change the world. That’s what I want to do. 


Love Music : Any upcoming project? 

My album, 11:Eleven that will be released on March 7th of this year! 


Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Definitely a career, I’m in it for the long haul. 


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Well, aside from music, I usually just hang around with friends or my girl! 


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

Instagram: @therapperdude
Twitter: @therapperdude 
Www.therapperdude.com 



0 comments:

Post a Comment