Monday 4 March 2019

Interview with 9one Official - Upcoming R&B Singer

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education your and music passion etc. ??

I’m from the Northern Virginia area, the Name 9one comes from the year i was born 1991. I was in college for Sports Management but had to drop out due to financial issues. My Passion for music has always been apart of my life i was just running from my calling trying to do what i wanted to do.


Love Music : Can you please tell our readers about your upcoming single “Deep” ?

My single Deep was originally made 4 years ago in my cousins apartment when i was going through and rough time in life, so i thought drinking and drugs were my only way out of the situations.


Love Music : What kind of training have you had, if any ?

I’ve been singing and playing the drums all my life in church.


Love Music : Please tell us more about your singing style ? 

My singing style can be considered soulful and rugged and other times a smooth charmer.


Love Music : Who are your inspirations?

My inspirations would have to be my Father who i admired since i was a kid watching him perform on many shows.


Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional R&B singer?

Anyone that wants to become a professional singer i advise you to stick to your craft and don’t let anyone tell you, you aren’t good enough.


Love Music : Have you set some goals to achieve ? 

A few Goals i want to achieve this year is to get placed in XXL Magazine, sing on NPR tiny Desk and also gain more fans on all platforms.


Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

My dream performance would have to be at Madison Square Garden.


Love Music : Please share with us your proudest moments ?

My proudest moment has to be seeing my family’s reaction when they heard my song “Deep” and told me “that they can’t wait to follow my career “


Love Music : Are you active on social media?

Yes I’m active on social Media, you can follow me on Instagram 9one_Official





0 comments:

Post a Comment