Friday 14 February 2020

Interview with Sevy Campos

Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion, style etc. ??

I come from Arles, in the South of France. I am now 31 years old and since 2017, I have created my own music style, mixing the gipsy guitar with modern rhythms, singing in English. This a pop electro pop style which is having a great success on radio. The public is liking it and my music is listened all over the world.


Love Music: Can you please tell us more about your record label?

Bentley Records is one of the most prestigious record label in the world. They are based in New York City and signed me a few months ago. I am very proud to be represented by them. The boss Luca Dayz is an award winning singer, but also the boss of LuxoGroup International and many companies around the world. Luca Dayz is a young entrepreneur who knows what it takes to be successful and he has his own vision. He can be an inspiration for many people around the planet.


Love Music: Nice, And what do you wanna say about your upcoming Album?

Well, I am working very hard myself, to make it with all my soul. I make it modern, but it still carries a few messages. I want it to be a Classic and something that people can listen in 5 years or even more. Music has helped me big time in my life, and I feel mine can also help others. The album will not be released yet, but first, an extract of it will be released as a Single and that will happen normally in the few weeks.#


Love Music: Okay, what motivates you to do your best work?

I think every artist wants to make a better world. I want too, but I would like to leave a trace. I would also to transmit feelings through my music to everyone. My music is not only for an unique type of public. Music has no borders, it has no language, it has no skin colour, and it´s something magical. It can cross the oceans in one second..it make the tour of the planet many times in a day. My music is the continuity of myself.


Love Music: Great, What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far?

When I listening for the first time my songs on the radio, in France in Spain,in the USA.

When I saw my song playing on MTV USA, or people dancing in a club on my music, in Colorado, that made me proud... But also when everyday when people are telling that my music makes them happy, makes the forget their life for a moment. That's all I wanted really.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Some people make it as a hobby and they are very happy. But I am in the music industry and I make a career by choice. I live only of the music. I love my life, even if it´s a lot of pression but I would not choose an other job.


Love Music: Your favorite music Artist?

I listen to a lot of music artists, but to name a few of them, I think of Ed Sheeran, who is a great songwriter. I like Maroon 5 and lately I have been listening to Cardi B. I am not really into Rap music, but ´she has something special that I like. Also, I have been listening to the miraculous voice of Abby Celso..who i discovered on YouTube...she is not very famous,..but she has an amazing voice.

The Gipsy Kings are still what I like, but I listened so much at them...that now I am main a pause of them ! :)


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next as an Poet?

I have no limits in my goals in life. I don´t want regrets. So I will try to realize every dream I have. Like singing for the Capital´s summertime ball would be great.

I would want also to tour internationally and with my record label we are in the progress of making it possible.


Love Music: Awesome, Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Believe or not, I don´t need some time out. I am working hard and I don´t want to do things in my life which are not producing a value. If I go to the night club, my next day is compromised. I make a bit of sport running to evacuate the stress. That´s nearly all.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

They can follow me every where. I am on Facebook, on Twitter, on YouTube, and on Instagram instagram.com/sevycampos.off

They can listen to my music on Spotify and all the others platforms...

I am always happy to respond to anyone..



0 comments:

Post a Comment