Thursday 17 September 2020

Interview with Eye'z | Singer Pianist & Actress


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

My education in music started very young. Before pre school i was learning to sing and had voice & piano lessons. By my preschool graduation I sang at the event. I continued to study music privately and in public school music programs and even joined Oakland Youth Chorus and MITC in Berkeley Ca.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels great! I always appreciate the love i receive it never goes un appreciated.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about "Its The One"?

It's the one is a fan exclusive on my Bandcamp page! It is a song I wrote before I released ..."Still a rainbow" I hope not to depress anyone with the blues number but its my personal experience


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

Yes, I will do a full release of It's the one....Soon


Love Music: How's your feelings when you win GRM Awards?

GREAT! Lots of nervousness but I was so happy to see TJMAXIMUMS at the event who cam to support me! I always appreciate the support!





Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

You know when you randomly meet a fan whos live or heart you've touched that always feels good. I know it isn't flashy but it lets me know I'm not wasting my time. It makes me feel appreciated loved...and everything else good.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next as a actress?

Nice question! I would like to focus on sci-fi movies maybe horror. Sci-fi is what inspires me... Good sci-fi at least. I'm a firm believer in being honest about who you look up to but not copying. I love Rod Serling. If anyone wants to work with me on a project That's what I am looking forward to as an actress. And I like to stay true to the art. Not gratuitous click-bait or pointless buzz words.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work as pianist?

Some times the chords just call you! Sometimes its the groove the way the chords are played when you hear it. Honestly it just calls you because the sound is so beautiful.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

As a career. Though its hard to look at it as that when it's you love.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

BOYS!


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

Instagram.com/mseyez

https://www.tiktok.com/@itseyez

itseyez.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment