Monday 28 September 2020

Interview with Patrik | CEO/Founder of Hitapaudio


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, passion etc. ??

My name is Patrik and I was born and raised in Sweden. 35 years old. Wife and daughter. My passion for music has always been there with music loving parents. Always music in the house and a dad who was playing a lot I started early with the guitar and piano realizing I could play and even make my own basic chords and melodies. Since Hitapaudio came to light I play a lot and my daughter is very interested in music too so it seems like she will pass this passion on.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels great to get attention for the things you do. The other day a girl from China came across one of my tracks and was so happy that it really suited her video. All these opportunities to go viral feels amazing. You reach out in a whole new way compared to only a few years ago.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your royalty free music creation?

I started making royalty free music mostly because I have a strong feeling for melodies and chords. The process is usually that I come up with an idea either in my head or by the piano when I jam. Then you build that idea with different elements in certain programs with different sounds. I use a lot of strings and synths but also a lot of piano. Some tracks are finished quickly and some can take months to finish.


Love Music: Can we use this music on our all videos?

A royalty free track is basically a track you pay for one time and then you can use it how much you like because you own a license to it. There is also something called copyright free music which is usually free to use without a license but you have to write out who the track came from in your video or the description.


Love Music: Any advice for those who want to use this royalty free music on their videos first time ?

I think as a video creator you need music for your project to really get close to the feeling of the video. If the song you are about to buy doesn't feel right then ask for another song or some changes in the song. It is important that the creator is satisfied with the music so the cooperation can continue.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

My goal in life is to keep working with this because this is what I love and what I do best. I also look for bigger and longer deals with creators.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

When someone is really satisfied with a video that comes with a track of mine I really feel motivated to keep this thing going and making more songs to be spread over the world.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

I choose it because it is something I love to do. I guess it was a hobby then but who doesn't wanna make money on something that they love and feel motivated doing?


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I love coffee and exercise which is something that I sometimes bring to attention in my social medias.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

I use Instagram, Facebook, Spotify and Fiverr where I go under the name of hitapaudio.


https://www.pond5.com/artist/hitapaudio#1/2064





0 comments:

Post a Comment