Friday 19 February 2021

R&B/Soul Sensation & all around Entertainer Natalie Nichole sparked a Worldwide Buzz with her NEW LATIN SINGLE “Dame Tu Cadaver”


Rising R&B/Soul singer Natalie Nichole who is well known for her music & her social media presence on Instagram & TikTok with well over 70k + viewers each live she airs has hit us with another banger & this time it’s a Latin vibe! She’s definitely caught the attention of many with this one & even with her last release “Lost In It” earlier this year she had double the streams in a typical release she’s surpassed 1.5 Million streams for her discography and doesn’t show signs of slowing down the strides being made.


“Dame Tu Cadaver” by Natalie Nichole has caught the attention of mega stars like J.Lo and tons of Influencers worldwide! Natalie’s really setting the bar high for great R&B/ Soul & now Latin Music.

We caught up with Natalie Nichole to ask what she thought of the buzz she’s gaining from her latest music releases, she had this to say. “Latin is an extension of me just like RnB music is. I have so much Spanish records I’ve yet to release and this year just seemed like the right time to start letting some of them loose. I got to collaborate with my Mom “The Lovely Miss Mamie” on writing this record so having that opportunity was a pleasure she can now say she’s an official co-songwriter. I know my Grandmother Guadalupe Baca my Mother’s Mother would be proud to hear me singing in Spanish because that’s all she spoke. I’m excited to share this part of me with my fans & anyone listening.” Natalie Nichole, has released tons of content on all platforms and has worked with artists & entertainers like Nick Cannon, Rita Wilson, Yvng Swag, Chika & Zaytoven just to name a few. Natalie has also recently re-signed with her acting agency The ESI Network so it looks like we’ll even be seeing Natalie on the big screen as well.


To see more videos from Natalie Nichole and learn more about her you may contact Natalie Nichole Enterprise | Indience Music Group at NatalieNicholeMgmt@gmail.com or visit NatalieNichole.com | https://linktr.ee/natalienichole | www.instagram.com/ natalie_moments


MGMT: Tyray Johnson | Natalie Nichole Enterprise | 410.996.4733 © 1994-2021 N.N.E & Indience Music Group. All Right Reserved.






0 comments:

Post a Comment