Wednesday 10 February 2021

Kabir McNeely | Award winning Actor & Musician


Kabir McNeely, award winning actor and musician, isn't your average teenager. At 15 years old, he has his own podcast talk show, internationally released beats and an award winning film.

The actor-musician's most recent beats include Jump Around and Party Time.

www.instagram.com/kabirmcn


“I recently released “Party Time” which is an electronic beat”. Kabir McNeely said. 

“I really like “party time”. It’s the first song I’ve ever made in which I could picture the type of scene it would suit as soon as I listened to the finished product for the first time”. He added.


About his Musical style, Kabir McNeely said: 

“I arrange all of my beats with the intention of using it in my films so there is no singular style”. It depends on what films I’m working on as I’m arranging the song.


“I’ve enjoyed watching films ever since I watched the first one. I realized the impact the music had on the scenes so I started finding film soundtracks on YouTube and listening to those. I knew it doesn’t sound as classic for a little kid as Hannah Montana or Selena Gomez, but it’s what I was into”. Kabir McNeely said.

“As I started making films, I realized that I could arrange beats for my own productions. That was the realization which got me into music production”. He added.





0 comments:

Post a Comment