Saturday 3 April 2021

Awkward Silence | Ex-Okay


I was very bored last night and randomly started listening to the album 'Awkward Silence' by Ex-Okay on Spotify. I want to say the whole album was just so lit. All songs on this album were just amazing and rocking. Rock Band from Salt Lake City, Utah have five songs in their debut album. The first song that I use to listen to was halfhearted. Honestly, say this song was rocking and take you in the party mood. It just turned my mood from boredom into a party mood. The second song was IN REGARDS, and I want to say both songs were just a rocking spice combo. Then I just heard this song. IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I KNOW, this song was just crazy..this piece was a bit relaxing with rocking flavor. The following music from this album was HONESTLY. It indeed turns your mood. The musical instruments, especially the guitar and drums beat, hit me so hard. Memories, song start from this album begins with the soft guitar beat soothes my mind, and the singer's voice starts with the smooth guitar beat soothes my mind, and the singer's voice was just unique. It feels like you are in heaven. It just takes me to the heaven world. It feels another kind of peace when I listened to this whole album .the next song was the eternal line. I fall in love with this song just because all the things in this song were perfect. The lyrics, music, and instrument's best use were terrific, and everything from this song was so lit. Piano from the song ABREA  was helping to soothes up my mind. The starting of the singer with the piano was trying to make me feel relax. The melodious voice of the singer was so heart-touching. This song is what you need to listen to when you want to feel calm, and when you are alone, it just hits you so hard. Although, the Whole album is love, and I genuinely recommend listening to this at least once you will automatically fall in love with the unique track. honestly, say that I am just in love with this album
.


The album was mixed at N.R.G studios they recently recording their new music there with Brian tichy and Co producer Joe Haze.







0 comments:

Post a Comment