Monday 7 June 2021

Interview with Offbeat Lookie


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I was born and raised in Trenton, NJ so it’s ruff, what we call the mud and Music was an escape for me, I dropped out of college twice in my life, joined Marines for 8years and boom here I am.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels great when people appreciate your work, and it helps me feel loved from all the support. I remain humble because I’m still a regular person with a family to feed, and I’m no different from the next man.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your single Ghost (Damn)?

I love 50cent show ‘power’ and ghost was my favorite character he was tryna do better but circumstances kept holding him.



Love Music: Any upcoming project?

I have a second single on the way “Do Me Land” also I’m working on a group project with “Grand Cru” Cociane Rock (co ceo) , Breezy Wave (1st Lady) , And L.O. (President).


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

Meeting new people, and learning new things that incorporate into me being a better me and make better music.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

I just want my friends, family, and supporters to be proud of me and my work, so I have to do it bigger for them and that’s straight for me.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work as rapper & songwriter?

Situations I’ve been thru in life, that I can put in my music for people to say it helped them.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

It’s always been a hobby and the minute I stop having fun with it I’ll be done with it.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Make music, and try to stay out of the way of dram.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online

@OffbeatLookie on all social platforms and hashtag #WeDaCru




0 comments:

Post a Comment