Thursday 19 May 2022

Interview with Mita P


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I’m Mita P. I’m a 10th Grade homeschool student. I love music and I love my Dogs. I love all kinds of music but some of my biggest influences are Beyoncé, Rihanna, Pink, and Jasmine Sullivan. I am into acting and dancing. I am a YouTuber but most of all I’m a sister. I have four brothers and I’m in the middle. Like Pink I strive to work hard and be the best at what I’m doing. 


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It’s Humbling. It makes me want to always be on point though because you never know who’s watching. 


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your latest release?

My latest release is a song titled GO feat TJ Sauce Kid. It’s a fun feel good song that will get you on your feet and make you  dance. I got to work with 3x Billboard Top 30 artist/songwriter T’Juan TMK. It was fun experience! 


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

Yes! I’m working on some stuff to be released soon. 


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

The most exciting achievement that has happened In my career so far has been actually accomplishing some of the goals on my goals list.. I have done my first show and I have done some traveling and those were some short term goals on my list that have been achieved and that’s important to me. 


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

My Goal is to be a Veterinarian with a music career. I want to travel and Meet a lot of interesting people. I want to help those who struggle with suicide and low self-esteem. 


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

My mom motivates me to always strive for the top and to always do my best and I want to make my mom and dad proud. 


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

I chose music to be 1 of my careers. I think I can manage being a veterinarian and maintain a music career. 


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I volunteer with animals, paint, draw, and work on perfecting my cosmetic line titled Mita P’s Lit Line. 


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online? 

Facebook Mita P

Instagram Mita_P_Foreva




0 comments:

Post a Comment