Friday 23 June 2017

Interview with LaQuinn - A Talented Rap/HipHop Artist

Love Music : Let’s talk a bit about you & your music and what is the secret behind your success ?

Motivation is key. I try to use everything as motivation even if its positive. Like most say negative makes them work harder and I'm the same but also with positiveness. I take it and flip it like I'm being lied to so I try harder.



Love Music : What are you working on now ?

Right now I'm working with Nelly and Ignite Urbans contest trying to garner votes for this contest. I'm on the "Super Smash Bros Tour" trying to add dates. Just released my "615" Album so I'm working radio plays in too.



Love Music : Please tell us more about your recent release, 615  ?
 

The album is dedicated to my late Uncle Johnny and Grandma Anna Gilmore. It's the date she passed. It's my way of showing I'm serious now.



Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a Rap Artist ?
 

My motivation is creativity and venting. I have audio sensory and always hear beats in my head. It's like voices but they're MPCs and Tekniqs.



Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

If I could perform anywhere it would have to be Madison Square Garden,at the JPJ or Sprint Ampitheater in my city ;in front of thousands.



Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations ?
 

My musical inspiration besides my Uncle Jr and Johnny has to be Parliament Funkadelic. Those pure layers of spontaneous funk that follow musical mathematical
rules and does Calculus with them.



Love Music : At what point you decide to become an Rap/HipHop Artist ?
 

I was on keys in this band and moved to front line for one gig. After that I started writing songs and pursuing it because I felt so much love from the patrons and fans.



Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional Rap/HipHop singer ?

Don't. Pursue what you love instead and if its that ; go for it.



Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time ?
 

I'm really good at meditating. I like to center myself.



Love Music : Are you active on social media? what’s the best way to follow you ?
 

Yes,I'm very active on iGram,Twitter,Facebook and L. Check me out on Ignite U6rban and vote for me. Also check YouTube for my videos.






0 comments:

Post a Comment