Sunday 19 November 2017

A Great Conversation with AP Coley ( Spark )

Meet the famous musician AP Coley ( Spark ), who talks about his latest release and exciting achievements of his career, in this candid interview..


Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??

I come from a two parent household. Had to learn the value of a dollar when I was young got my first job at 13. I trained to be a fire fighter for a year and a half, hated the politics I dealt with and never pursued it again. With my EMT certification I worked in the hospital assisting nurses for a few years. I've always wanted to help people.

 

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels great! Didn't know you guys heard about me, that's dope. The album must be doing it's job.

 

Love Music : What kind of training have you had, if any ?

Training? I've never had any training. Only thing I've done religiously is write. I used to always study different poets work and model different flows behind certain stanzas and cadences. It really helped me shape creating my own.

 

Love Music : Please tell us more about your latest release ?

My latest release "Spark" is a journey from the moment you realize your potential, chasing it, and the thrill of that journey and what life can give you on the way to your greatness. Every

 

Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

Honestly, I take pride in being unsigned being a registered ASCAP musician releasing my first album worldwide, having it available for anyone to find and listen to, is the most amazing thing to me right now.

 

Love Music : What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

I honestly just want to inspire anyone to challenge themselves to do what they have to do to achieve their goals. I live to inspire. Shedding more light on the world and how relatable we are, eliminating the stereotypical division with more music, more events bringing us together.

 

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a musician ?


Honestly just that I know it tool me some time to get to thia point. Believing in myself, my dreams and the greater change the world can be. Being able to help people through sound is why I take my time to create a product that has a universal reception to unify people, creating good vibes.


 

Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career or a hobby?

I just love music. I always have admired the power of music. How it affects your emotion and mood. It can actually be therapy at times. I remember listening to alot of my favorite artists thinking "I want to be apart of this". I loved songwriting ever since.

 

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Kicking back smoking weed and playing video games. I like having game nights at the crib with friends. I love reading too, great motivational books, reading current events locally staying more aware of my community. Going to local events supporting independent businesses.

 

Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

You can go to my website apcoley.com all of my social media, music, upcoming shows and merch is going to be posted there.



Twitter : @ApColey  

Facebook: AP Coley  
Soundcloud: ap-coley








0 comments:

Post a Comment