Monday 15 October 2018

Attack in the 26th Zone ( Sue Sue ) talks about her new single ”In a Forest, by a Lake” in candid interview

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music etc. ??

My name is Sue Sue. I started making music when I was 26 years old. I found machines, by which I could make it, i.e. computer and stuff.


Love Music : What made you realize that music was your path?

I think I had a some kind of blackout back then. When I was regaining my health, as fast as I lost it suddenly, I felt something had changed in me. I felt I could do anything and chose music. Since that I’ve concentrated on doing the thing I want to do.


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you and your new single ”In a Forest, by a Lake”, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It’s such a great song and I can’t wait until everybody else hears it, too. My previous song “How Long was the Wind Blowing” gained some attention too in spring. It’s great when you can finally show the products of your work for others.


Love Music : Please tell us more about your upcoming single ”In a Forest, by a Lake” ?

It’s again something I haven’t done before – all of my singles vary a bit in style. This has some new elements in it again. Nature is very present in it’s theme. Musical style covers folk and something from black metal – yes there is some blast beat in it. I even thought about classical music when I did it, like is this classical music. But, no it’s electropop. And it’s my style. 


Love Music : What's motive behind sing this song?

Love. And handsomeness of a forest. Finland is known for it’s clean nature. We have a lot of lakes and forests here where to recreate yourself.


Love Music : What makes your music unique?

People say quite often that they haven’t heard anything like my music before. And that they hear I have made it very in detail. It’s true – sometimes I have spent six years making a song. My music is a combination of different styles. There are lots of different drum patterns. Usually there are also some dark and heavy melodies at some point – or a melancholic feel in lyrics. But there is also a light side – very often a contrast between them.


Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician ?

Just do it, practice, and concentrate on it. Everything is possible basically.


Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?

Tool is a great band for example.


Love Music : What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years. 

I’m waiting for the single release day 27th Oct when I can also show it’s music video for everybody. Next year I planned to make a single, too, and an EP. I’m going to do gigs, and maybe a tour at some point too.


Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

It’s really hard to say, I think, just everywhere. Hopefully in some cool and relaxed place.


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I’m a helluva thinker, I like to just sit and think.


Love Music : Are you active on social media? 

Yes, I’m on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

facebook.com/Attack-in-the-26th-Zone-351586878202338










0 comments:

Post a Comment