Sunday 27 January 2019

Interview with Taymarion

Love Music : We've been hearing a lot about you and your previously released two EP, so we notice you're starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Honestly it's overwhelming sometimes. I've always been a very quiet to myself kind of guy and now I have random people just wanting to have conversations and know who I am. I'm not complaining tho. 


Love Music : Can you please tell our readers more about your new released debut album "Dark Side of the Rose"?

The album is pretty much a metaphor for how it's always a little bad in everything good. Dark side of the Rose refers to the thorns of a Rose. The Rose is symbolic of love and the dark side (thorns) is the little things that can harm you when handling something so precious 

itunes.apple.com/us/album/dark-side-of-the-rose/1449165757


Love Music : Any upcoming project?

Yes. I just shot my very first video to my single from the album titled “like I Can” it will be released on February the 8th on my TaymarionVEVO channel 


Love Music : Please tell us more about your music style ? 

My style of music is heavily influenced by 90’s R&B and Gospel Music. I tend to play with a lot of different genres because I’m so open to all types of music. 


Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?

Brandy is my idol. I love her vocal technique and how when you hear her voice you know it’s her on the track. She’s also very versatile and her music is timeless.


Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician ?

Never give up. If you’re looking for an easy career or a get rich quick situation this is not the profession for you. But remember slow progress is better than no progress 


Love Music : Have you set some goals to achieve ? 

My number one goal when it comes to music is a Grammy. I will not be content with life until I get one. 


Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

The White House during the inauguration or the super bowl. I feel like both of those are such great honors 


Love Music : Please share with us your proudest moments ?

Hearing my song playing in the guess store in dadeland mall in Miami, FL . For me that was major to have a girl I don’t know who lives miles away from me Add my song to their stores playlist. It was definitely the highlight of my musical career so far.


Love Music : Are you active on social media?

Yes. My twitter handle is @iamtaystrong and my Instagram handle is @iamtaymarion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment