Saturday 2 November 2019

Interview with Mr. Nobody

Shot and killed in his sleep do you believe in reincarnation? With more questions than answers who is nobody, nobody knows; and nobody cares. From the deepest pits and the darkest shadows of the abyss of nothingness. Raised in parts unknown throughout New England comes Mr. Nobody!

Find Mr. Nobody's music and more here: https://earwormentertainment.com

Love Music: Hello Mr. Nobody, I'd like to start by saying your music is very interesting. What is the fuel behind your creative fire?

I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to interview me I just enjoy making music I've been doing it for a long time and I'm finally happy to be able to have people hear it.


Love Music: I see you recently released the album "Beautiful Music 2 Decompose 2" on Halloween, what was it like working on this album?

That is correct it was a experience I definitely enjoyed I put a lot of time and effort into it I created all the instrumentals and lyrics on my Own.


Love Music: Are most your songs centered within the "Horrorcore" genre?

I wouldn't say centered I do multiple genres of music I like  making music for people that enjoy horror movies or straight out have seen fucked up scenarios in their life.


Love Music: I see that you had a tour recently, tell us what where the highlights of this tour?

That is correct I went on a tour with my earworm Brothers around New England it was a very knowledgeable experience I'm definitely looking forward to more of them in the future!


Love Music: What, if any, where the low points of this tour?

The tour itself didn't really have any low points I got to tour New England with some of my favorite people and also got to meet some new people, always a fun experience when it comes to earworm family events!


Love Music: What do you prefer more, performing live or studio time?

It all depends on my mood I'm a weird person! Sometimes I like to be in the booth cuz it's just me and Canna CDK just producing music, Other times I like waking the dead on stage. I would say it's 50-50.


Love Music: How long have you been a part of Earworm Entertainment?

Forever because earworm is for life!!!


Love Music: What are 3 things you cannot live without?

Marijuana, CATS, & Music... Now I know you technically ask me for 3 answers but the question said what can't I live without, the real answers are air food and water without these things we will decease so I don't understand why we have to pay for food or water they should be things that we get for free because without them we die!


Love Music: What can we expect from you in 2020?

To anybody that's reading this expect nothing but hard work and the best that I can do because I work really hard at this and I hope that it shows in my music in the long run, I'm currently working on a few new projects I just released the album as everyone knows & two music videos As well me and the brothers at earworm are always working on something new! 


Love Music: In closing I'd like to ask are there any words of wisdom you can share with our readers?

Don't believe anything that anybody ever tells you that puts you down they'll tell you that you can't do it and try to tear you down don't let them flip them the bird and tell them to fuck off because nobody knows and nobody fucking cares And at the end of the day as long as you're happy with what you do fuck everyone else and what they think!
   
Again thank you for taking the time to interview me sincerely Earworm Entertainment's own Mr.NoBoDy!
   


0 comments:

Post a Comment